Account Manager Job Description
Chief Operating Officer
Oversee a portfolio of assigned clients and develop long-term, trusting relationships. Liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions
Responsibilities and Duties
- Relationship Management: develop strong relationships with key client personnel.
- Communications: act as point of contact for communication between OCC and the client including consistent periodic contact.
- Client Advocacy: act as mediator between OCC and the client. Identify client’s IT issues and opportunities and assure they are addressed by OCC in a timely way. Identify client’s concerns and complaints about OCC service delivery and work diligently to resolve.
- Sales: identify and pursue sales opportunities with new clients
- Follow-On Sales: identify and pursue follow-on sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Project Management: develop and manage project plans to execute sales and service delivery projects.
- Issue Management: identify, monitor and manage the service ticket queues for the clients
- Billing: assure complete and accurate monthly billing for each client. Resolve issues as needed.
- Budgeting: develop quarterly budgets for each client including anticipated revenue and costs.
- Reporting: produce various reports on client profitability and service delivery performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of three years proven work experience as an Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts at a time
- Sharp attention to details